Kristie Bradley Photography is now accepting applications for the much anticipated Class of 2019 Ambassador program(formerly Spokesmodels)!
We’re looking for FUN GIRLS AND GUYS who are above all, EXCITED to be a part of the KBP team.
You won’t reap the benefits without putting forth the effort, so if you’re just in it
for some free photos it won’t be a good fit for either of us. We want to work with teens who cherish giving back to the community, love meeting new people, have a positive outlook on life and love to share about their experiences with lots of photos! You will be committing to be a part of the KBP Team for photo shoots, events and projects. We are a family and love getting together to celebrate and share our time to make a difference in other’s lives.That’s why the most important characteristics you can have are enthusiasm, a good attitude, work ethic and a kind heart!
Let’s Talk Perks!
You will need to attend an informational meeting once you have been accepted to the final round. At this meeting you will get more details about the Ambassador program. This is exciting! We have adjusted our team to accommodate even more teens, but still be able to serve our community and work closely with the team members to make an impact!
Ambassadors will receive:
- A free mini model photo session
- A full senior session including hair and makeup
- Waived session fee for family sessions
- Social media images(plenty of images for #seniorsunday!)
- Participation in our community service and group events throughout the entire year
- Additional photo session opportunities
- Walk the Runway in our Annual Charity Fashion Show
- Instant Fame as a face of our printed and web materials!
- NEW THIS YEAR!! – Eligibility to apply to our KBP Ambassador SCHOLARSHIP!
What can you earn?
- Print Credit
- Gift Cards
- Parents Permission
- Signed Contract
- Paid Session Fee($250 – this includes your senior session(session upgrades available) with full hair and makeup AND all of your Spokesmodel Perks!) Minimum order requirements apply to all sessions.
- Attendance at one of our model meetings with at least one parent/guardian at our Ashland studio.
305 Ashcake Road, Suite J
Ashland, Va 23005
- You must agree to be photographed only by KBP for the duration of your junior and senior year. You may not, under any circumstances, model for another photographer unless it is an approved workshop by Kristie Bradley Photography. Of course, team sports photos or other yearbook required images are allowed.
To apply please click the link below! YOU WILL SEND US YOUR APPLICATION REQUEST AND THEN RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE QUESTIONNAIRE LINK. Can’t wait!