Kristie Bradley Photography is now accepting applications for the much anticipated Class of 2018 Spokesmodel Team!
We’re looking for FUN girls and guys who are above all, EXCITED to be a part of the KBP team.
You won’t reap the benefits without putting forth the effort, so if you’re just in it
for some free photos it won’t be a good fit for either of us. We want to work with teens who cherish giving back to the community, love meeting new people, have a positive outlook on life and love to share about their experiences with lots of photos! Depending on the level you choose for this year’s team you will be committing to be a part of the KBP Team for photo shoots, events and projects. We are a family and love getting together
to celebrate and share our time to make a difference in other’s lives.
That’s why the most important characteristics you can have are enthusiasm, a good attitude, work ethic and a kind heart!
Let’s Talk Perks!
We are doing things a bit different this year so you will need to attend a model meeting once you have been accepted to the final round. At this meeting you will get more info on our model options and be able to choose your team level participation. This is exciting! We have adjusted our team to accommodate even more teens, but still be able to serve our community and work closely with the team members to make an impact!
Spokesmodels will receive:
- A free mini model photo session including hair and makeup
- A free full senior session including hair and makeup
- Social media images
- Participation in our community service and group events throughout the entire year
- Additional photo session opportunities(Elite Team Only)
- Walk the Runway in our Annual Charity Fashion Show(Elite Team Only)
- Instant Fame as a face of our printed and web materials!
What can you earn?
- Print Credit
- Gift Cards
- Parents Permission
- Signed Contract
- Paid Session Fee($450 – this includes your senior session with full hair and makeup AND all of your Spokesmodel Perks!) Minimum order requirements apply to all sessions.
- Attendance at one of our model meetings with at least one parent/guardian at our Ashland studio.
305 Ashcake Road, Suite J
Ashland, Va 23005
- You must agree to be photographed only by KBP for the duration of your junior and senior year. You may not, under any circumstances, model for another photographer unless it is an approved workshop by Kristie Bradley Photography. Of course, team sports photos or other yearbook required images are allowed.
So what are you waiting for APPLY HERE!